Splash Zone ReOpening
Dear LWCC Parents!
We are so excited to announce that we will be opening our Splash Zone Kids Ministry on Sunday, July 5th! With this news, we want to ensure that all of our families are aware of the precautions that will be taken as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. At this time, we will be opening two classrooms: Class #1 - 6 weeks to 5 years and Class #2 - 1st thru 5th grades.
- Parents who wish to bring their kids must PRE-REGISTER HERE. (We have a limited number of spaces available.)
- All children’s temperatures will be taken prior to entry to the children’s hallway.
- All children will be required to wash their hands upon entry and will be escorted to class by a Splash Zone team member.
- Masks for children are not required but are encouraged.
- During Class
- Our goal is to reduce exposure by limiting the number of people in the hallway and classrooms.
- Each student will have their own set of craft supplies, but toys may be shared. (We have removed all toys that cannot be sanitized from the classrooms)
- It will be very difficult to have children socially distance, however, during the lessons and during snack time, the students will be seated apart.
- Children will be able to spend their sand dollars prior to dismissal.
- Parents will show their family number at the check-in door, and a Splash Zone team member will escort the child(ren) to the parent.
We understand that some families may not be ready to return to church at this time. We will continue to offer our Splash Zone programming below. Please also follow us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Thank you for your continued support of the Splash Zone Kids Ministry! We hope to see you very soon!
Amanda Torres Brittany Thompson
Splash Zone Kids, Director Splash Zone Kids, Assistant Director